- Act as distributor handler, the sole point of contact to each distributor and project customer.
- Deliver the revenue output per pre-setting target.
- Develop personal capacity and capability.
- Develop distributor business capacity and capability.
- Explore target projects.
- Regular contact with target customers and business influencers.
- High level of enthusiasm, full of passion to build up new relationships in the field.
- Creative, outgoing personality, Mature, Honest, self-motivated, result oriented and open-minded.
- Ability to approach higher management levels at the developer, architects and international design firms.
We are offering you the perspectives of a successful company and package of manifold tasks. Are you interested? We are looking forward to your complete application.
The globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates as an integrated group with a very strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics.
The production network encompasses 35 production facilities, of which 6 are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With more than 12,000 employees in over 40 countries, Geberit generates net sales of CHF 2.6 Billion.